Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exiles of Arnor Forum Index -> New applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doluilisas
Kinsman

re: APPROVED - App: Doluilisas - by Thorebane

ElfenLight wrote:
Stealthiness wrote:

Dutch +1

inderdaad!  welkom!

Gaaf!! :D
ElfenLight
Officer

Stealthiness wrote:

Dutch +1

inderdaad!  welkom!

Stealthiness
Noob

Dutch +1

Sounds lovely to me :3.

re: App: Doluilisas

The application submitted by Doluilisas is as follows:

Quote:
:
Hello all!
I'm Dol (Doluilisas) and wish to be a part of this kin. I've been playing LOTRO nearly a year now after I stopped playing for a while (pre-Codemasters time). I simply love the game but the kin I was in didn't fulfill my end-game 'dreams'. I'm looking for a group of people with whom I can participate in end-game stuff, PvMP, raids, etc. to build up my LoreMaster to a higher level.
I'm at this moment a 21 year old female from the Netherlands and have a few alts around that start with Dol-.
I've had them in two kins so far; Everlasting Hope and Brotherhood of the Free People. The first one I left because it was a too big and uncaring kinship; I felt like a number and not included in anything. The second one is like my second home but not active at all in end-game stuff. That's why I like to have my LoreMaster with the Exiles of Arnor; to experience a bit of the game I'm really missing.
I think I can offer this kinship some (and I hope eventually more than 'some') help in runs, a few laughs, a nearly always willing to run LM and some friendship.
I don't know anyone in the kin yet, but have just had an IM conversation with Minibane!

In real life I study bioinformatics and ride horses. I love playing LOTRO (of course) and some good fights that require tactics above blunt force. besides that I like to learn things; in game and out of game.
Hopefully till soon :D
Dol

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exiles of Arnor Forum Index -> New applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum